Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Skits and Pictures

One more post. I would like to post a couple of Christmas pictures and also some links for those of you interested in seeing more. First the pictures come from one of the skits that I helped with this year. Every year the school asks the foreign teachers to perform a skit for the Christmas Worship. This year Emilie helped to create a skit based on High School Musical, a Disney Channel Movie that many students at CMS love! In the play I played the part of Ryan Evans, and was made my dancing debut. Believe me, my dancing wasn' pretty, but it was all in good fun. I think the kids loved the play and pray that they understood the message. So here are a couple of pictures from the performance.


This is Noel and I in the middle of our dance. She coreographed the dance based on what was actually done in the movie. It took me some practice to get it down, but in the end it was quite fun to perform.



This picture is of the entire cast for our play. All of us teach at Concordia Middle School. The cast is as follows: Emilie, Ray, Noel, Me, Molly, Kevin, Michelle, Andrew (left to right).


If you are interested in seeing more from Christmas, our coordinator here in Taiwan (Matt Wasmund) does a good job of taking pictures and posting them on the Internet. Check out his personal website at: http://picasaweb.google.com/mattwasmund

There are several albums for Christmas activities. Feel free to check them out and ask me any questions if you have them.

Enjoy, don't laugh too hard.

No comments: