Monday, October 03, 2005

Update

Hey everyone,

I know that I have not been the best about my blogging lately. I guess I have just been busy and it has not been the priority as of late. I did want to give an update on some new things that have been happening here.

I have just began going to a college group that is interested in learning more about English culture. This has been a good opportunity to build relationships, and meet some people my own age. I am very thankful for this opportunity.

Also, I am starting to take Chinese lessons. I will be having them twice a week, with 2 different teachers. I hope that this will greatly improve my speaking and comprehension skills for Mandarin.

I have posted some new pictures from the Moon Festival. I guess I should explain a little more about the circumstances of that event. A friend from church (Sun Rose) invited us out to her house to celebrate it. She is in some of the new pictures, as is her sister Angela. Ray, their brother, is also in some of these pictures, as well as Jean, another friend from church. Beyond them, everyone else is a member of the missionary team here in Taiwan. So I hope that gives some perspective on those pictures.

Forthcoming (I hope) will be pictures from my first haircut here in Taiwan, and also a trip we will be taking next weekend with some people from church.

What I would like to know is if there are any specific requests for pictures to be taken, or for topics to be blogged about. I can go take pictures or write about anything you would like, just post a comment or email me and I will do my best to get to it. My Grandma Wolfram is curious about the school store, so that is in the works, but please tell me some more ideas.

Ok that's all. Take care!

No comments: